History And Origin Of The German Shepherd Puppies
The origin of the German Shepherd Puppies goes back to Germany, as they were found in the rest of Europe at the end of the 19th century, where also a separate dog breed developed.
A first breed standard was established in 1891, in which Max von Stephanitz divided the dog breed into three classes:
- Longhaired shepherd dogs.
- rough-haired shepherd dogs.
- smooth haired shepherd dogs.
Max von Stephanitz was also the president of the first association for German Shepherds – founded in 1899.
First registered a dog in the studbook of the Association for German Shepherd Dogs was the Hütehund bought by Stephanitz in 1898.
|German Shepherd Puppies||$740||32KG|
|Long Haired Shepherd Dogs||$760||35KG|
|Rough Haired Shepherd Dogs||$800||27KG|
In 1929, the Commonwealth government forbade the importation of the German Shepherd because they were afraid that by doing this it would be able to mix the German Shepherd dog with the Australian Dingo. And in 1974 this law was repealed in the court of justice.
- Dog Breed – Even in concentration camps, the German shepherd was used. This dog breed has around 200,000 copies which were used worldwide in World War II.
- German attitude – Due to the anti-German attitude of Great Britain, the German Shepherd was called “Alsatian” into 1977.
Appearance of German Shepherd Puppies
German Shepherd Height & Weight
- Height & Weight – With a withers height of 55-65cm and a weight of up to about 40kg, the German Shepherd belongs to the dogs, which due to its imposing appearance inspires so many people to respect.
- It has pointed stems, which are carried upright forward. The dark eyes are slightly oblique.
2. The coat of the German Shepherd dog is stock hair with dense under Wolves as well as tightly fitting, straight coat hair. Long-haired hair types were also included in the standard.
3. The fur is extremely weather resistant. The German Shepherd has an average life expectancy of 12-13 years.
Nature and character of the German Shepherd Puppies
It is a very self-confident, robust, resilient and attentive dog. He can also be attributed to the qualities of loyalty, attachment, and prudence.[toggle title=”German Shepherd Puppies” state=”open”]The origin of the German Shepherd Puppies goes back to Germany, as they were found in the rest of Europe at the end of the 19th century, where also a separate dog breed developed.[/toggle]
Because of his leadership as well as his intelligence as well as his vigilance and willingness to work, the German Shepherd dog can be used in many ways.
German Shepherd Intelligence?
- It is used as a guard dog; the dog finds his employment with the police as well as with different rescue services. Like a guide dog, this dog is just as good as a blindfold and a rescue dog.
3. But also as a family dog, this is suitable, although it should not be left alone with small children.
3. Furthermore, German Shepherd dog is a persevering athlete who is grateful for any movement.
4. A sport like agility is the ideal form of exercise for mental as well as the physical fitness of the quadruped.
Likeness And Dislikeness Of The German Shepherd Puppies
He loves heat less; he prefers cooler temperatures. Also, it is not infrequently prone to allergies as well as joint problems. The most well-known weakness of this dog’s breed are the hips and elbows, for hip joint and elbow dysplasia are frequent.
- Dog Weekness – When to buy a German Shepherd dog this weakness of the dog should also address, or can confirm that by precisely the breeding over several generations free these genetic defects.
- Dog Hairs – However, it must be noted that, despite the short coat, he tends to hair. Whether the food the right dog food is for the German Shepherd, you can see how almost all breeds, even the shine of the coat.
Of course, you should routinely disfigure, vaccinate and examine your dog.
Read About: Rottweiler Puppies For Sale